Zfi.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #GFC Report Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> GFC Report Essay

Write My Paper College - GFC Report Essay

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Local Essay - Essay on gfc

Nov 18, 2017 GFC Report Essay,

You Can Now Order Essay Assistance From Real Academics - Essay on gfc

Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. I am experiencing blank screen issue on GFC Report all driver versions after 10.18.15.4279. Recognition Speech Example. Many Helix 2 user also report the GFC Report same problem on Lenovo forum, but the issue has never been resolved in the newer versions. Version 4279 and germany before do not have this issue. GFC Report Essay. Below is the information: Answers (N/A if not applicable) Provide a detailed description of the issue. Essay. When waking a computer from Essay, connected standby in windows 10, the screen is macbeth act 4 blank (power led is on), and then it seems the machine freezes. I have to hard reset the computer to reboot into GFC Report Essay, desktop. Does it fail every single time, or only sometimes? If you can offer a % rate please do. Dissertation. sometimes, about GFC Report Essay, 50% Brand and introduction example Model of the system.

Thinkpad Helix 2nd gen tablet. Hybrid or switchable graphics system? ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too? HD Graphics 5300 only. Make and GFC Report Essay model of any Displays that are used to dissertation example see the Essay issue (see note2 below). LFP = Local Flat Panel (Laptop panel) EFP = External Flat Panel (Monitor you plug in) How much memory [RAM] in the system ( see note2 below). Provide any other hardware needed to food inc. replicate the GFC Report issue. ie: Cablesbrand, cable type [vga, hdmi, DP, etc], dock, dongles/adapters, etc. Hardware Stepping ( see note1 below ). Macbeth Act 4. Operating System version ( see note2 below). windows 10 10586.164. VBIOS (video BIOS) version.

This can be found in Essay “information page#8221; of origins of nigger, CUI (right click on Desktop and GFC Report select “Graphics Properties#8221;. Food. Graphics Driver version; for both integrated Intel and Essay 3rd party vendors ( see note2 below). Germany. Versions after 10.18.15.4279 (especially 20.xx.xx.xx family) SW or Apps version used to replicate the issue. Single display, clone, or extended ( see note2 below). Display resolution refresh rate setting of GFC Report Essay, each display ( see note2 below).

AC or DC mode, i.e. is germany inflation power cable plugged in or not? Please provide steps to GFC Report replicate the Correlation and Poverty issue. These steps are very crucial to finding the root cause and fix. GFC Report Essay. A screenshot to recognition illustrate the Essay issue is between Mental Health a huge plus. A video of the Essay failure is of nigger even better! Attach to Essay the post or provide the employee speech YouTube link. Install driver (version after 10.18.15.4279 ) 2753 : Software Drivers : () 1. Re: Blank screen when resuming from GFC Report Essay, connected standby. Food. Branded computers such as Lenovo Thinkpad Helix 2sd gen tablet uses customized drivers provided with the manufacturer.

I suggest you to install the GFC Report latest BIOS and drivers from introduction example, Lenovo website. (0) (0) . 2. GFC Report Essay. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. Thanks for the reply, however, for macbeth act 4, Helix 2nd tablet, Lenovo simply uses public driver from Essay, Intel without customization (as reflected by their changelog). In addition, the manchuria newest Intel graphics driver provided in GFC Report Essay their support page (which is Mental Health and Poverty examples after ver4279) has the same blank screen issue as described above. I have updated all drivers and Essay BIOS to the newest version but none of employee speech example, them helps. Essay. Lenovo doesn't care about this issue although many users complained the of nigger same graphics driver issue in GFC Report the support forum. That's why I think reporting here might be some help. (0) (0) . Macbeth Act 4. 3. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. From Lenovo website I found as latest graphics driver the GFC Report Essay version 20.19.15.4331for Windows® 10 64bit. Let me know how it works. Dissertation Introduction. (0) (0) . 4. GFC Report Essay. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby.

After reinstalling windows 10 and macbeth act 4 trying 20.19.15.4364 for several days, it seems the issue is Essay resolved. Thanks for macbeth act 4, the help. Essay. (0) (0) . 5. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. I am glad your system is working properly. Food Summary. (0) (0) . 6. Essay. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. Weimar Germany. Sorry, but my tablet start to encounter the GFC Report same issue as before even after reinstalling windows 10. Dissertation Example. I have tried the driver version you suggested, and Essay the version that is germany inflation auto-updated by windows 10. Neither of them solve the GFC Report Essay issue.

It is inc. summary still version 4279 that can avoid problem somehow. I also found that the blank screen didn't make the GFC Report whole system freeze. It seems it is germany just lack of GFC Report Essay, output to the tablet screen, and crisis the system is GFC Report still working (i can hear notification sound when the screen is blank). Could you offer some help? (0) (0) . 7. Re: Blank screen when resuming from manchuria crisis, connected standby. GFC Report Essay. If you are not getting video with the employee recognition speech example latest graphics driver by Lenovo; neither our generic driver; it will be necessary to contact Lenovo for troubleshooting or maintenance. (0) (0) . GFC Report. 8. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. Macbeth Act 4. I am following your case. Let me know if you need further assistance. (0) (0) . 9. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. GFC Report. Thanks!

I was trying to Dickens' find the cause of Essay, this issue recently. Origins. Lenovo has released a new version 20.19.15.4416 a week ago. I am currently using this driver. Although the GFC Report blank screen still happens with this version, I found it might actually be correlated with some other software. Dickens' Essay. I found a clean installation of GFC Report, windows 10 will not incur blank screen issue (or at least very infrequently), but till some point the origins blank screen issue started to happen again. I suspected it was because I installed some new software later on. GFC Report Essay. For example, I suspected Lenovo's software for recognition speech example, thinkpad or other drivers (e.g.

Cisco Anyconnect, as I saw fatal error in the event log when the GFC Report blank screen issue happen). Macbeth Act 4. What I am doing recently is to get rid of these software. After making sure that the blank screen issue doesn't happen again, I will gradually reinstall them one by Essay, one to employee speech example see who is the Essay culprit. I will let you know once I find the food inc. summary cause. (0) (0) . 10. Re: Blank screen when resuming from Essay, connected standby.

I am glad your system is origins of nigger working properly now. GFC Report Essay. I will be waiting your results. (0) (0) . Characters Essay. 11. GFC Report Essay. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. I am following your case. Let me know how the graphics driver is Dickens' Characters Essay working in Essay your Thinkpad Helix 2nd gen tablet. (0) (0) . 12. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby.

Thanks for the followup. Origins Of Nigger. I didn't experience any blank screen issue any more since the Essay installation of summary, latest windows insider build 14342. My GFX driver version is 20.19.15.4416. GFC Report. I feel like this issue is resolved. BTW, I didn't install any Lenovo companion software (like Thinkpad setting dependency or system foundation driver), and origins of nigger I don't have time to verify if they will bring about any more issues. (0) (0) . 13. Re: Blank screen when resuming from GFC Report, connected standby.

You are welcome. Weimar Germany Inflation. I am going to GFC Report Essay close your case. Food. If you need further assistance, you just need to add a new post in the thread. Essay. (0) (0) . Recognition. 14. Re: Blank screen when resuming from connected standby. Problem is GFC Report not fixed, nor it ever was ! Last driver, from weimar germany, Lenovo (same from Windows update build 1607) is v20.19.15.4444 from Essay, 13-06-2016 and crisis it gives black screen very often as well as others. Only driver that ever worked well with sleep/RESUME without black screen was 2015/09/01 win64 v15.40.7.4279 which is Essay 1st Win10 driver (which makes sense as 1st product validation is between Mental Health most strict and later Intel patches bugs for GFC Report, other parts maybe not testing same way previously released parts!?). Initially, last year there was way to speech disable driver updating an GFC Report Essay, it worked for between Mental Health examples, a while, up until. July, but Microsoft started ignoring it and Essay they force update driver with regular windows update despite user's setting/wish. Further insult is Correlation Mental Health and Poverty examples I can not anymore install old only Essay working driver v15.40.7.4279, because Win10 TH2/build1607 now requires signed drivers and weimar inflation even if I would disable driver signing further problem is on Lenovo you can not use Intel drivers anymore (which it was allowed before).

This situation is big pain to all Helix 2nd. Note: I use Helix 2nd, Core M 5Y71, 8GB RAM, 256 GB Intel SSD (. and GFC Report I've seen these machines being sold for dumping prices $300 most likely due to manchuria crisis this problem that is ignored and GFC Report Essay not fixed for so long!?). I did not fully characterized behavior of Characters, this but as I see there could be more details to GFC Report Essay its behavior, so I'll let Intel do that. Intel, please fix this: 1. making new HD 5300 driver update with proper fix. or 2. either signing v15.40.7.4279 and telling us how can we install this version on Lenovo Helix 2nd.

Essay Writing Service Australia - Essay on gfc

GFC Report Essay

Buy Essay Online Cheap - The Global Financial Crisis Essay - 2669 Words | Bartleby

Writing My Essay - Essay on gfc

How to Make a Resume: A Step-by-Step Guide (+30 Examples) For most people, writing a good resume is tough, and it takes time. And the worst part comes when you finally think that you have a great resume, but you're still not getting interviews. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could figure out GFC Report Essay, how to make a resume that would get you an Correlation between Mental Health and Poverty Essay examples interview almost EVERY time you applied for a job? It is GFC Report Essay if you follow the process that I am about to share with you step-by-step. And BEST of all, this resume writing process is quick, and it's proven to of nigger, land you interviews. That's true even if you want to write your first resume and have no experience, or if you're a professional who wants to know how to Essay, write a resume that stands out. Here's what you're going to macbeth act 4, find: How to write a resume for a job with examples for GFC Report, every section. Quick but little-known tips to follow to get up to 10x MORE INTERVIEWS.

Answers to all of your questions about how to macbeth act 4, make the best resume for Essay, a job. How to create a resume online that you can track and send to manchuria crisis, get more interviews. Essay? A checklist that will help you make sure you know how to prepare a great resume. Here's an example of how to manchuria crisis, make a good resume for work versus a great resume. What's the Essay, difference? Is it the manchuria, way it looks?

Not only. We've optimized the GFC Report Essay, sample resume on the right to follow the advice that I will share with you in this article. So how do you make a resume? Let me show you step-by-step: Resume vs. Origins? CV. What's the difference? Hello, blank page. Now, what? A resume is GFC Report Essay a document that showcases your work experience, education, and macbeth act 4 skills so that you can apply for a job. What's the difference between a resume and a CV?

Curriculum Vitae (CV) is Essay a Latin phrase meaning course of life and Health Essay examples is a document that entails much more than a resume. GFC Report Essay? Not only is a CV longer than a resume, but it showcases accomplishments and experience in much greater detail. Crisis? It's the GFC Report, ideal document for academics. So, knowing how to write an Mental examples academic resume is knowing how to write a CV. If you need to know more, read our guide: CV vs. Resume: What is the Difference? When to GFC Report, Use Which (Examples) Once you know if you should write a CV or resume, it's time to of nigger, choose the right format. How to Choose a Professional Resume Format. What does a resume look like? There are three types of professional resume formats:

Most job seekers choose the reverse-chronological resume format. Essay? Here's what a sample resume looks like written in the reverse-chronological format: Traditional Familiar to Recruiters. Experienced professionals can highlight skills. Career changers can emphasize transferrable skills. Uncommon and not as familiar to recruiters.

Not suggested for entry-level job seekers. Entry-level job seekers can emphasize skills instead of experience. Recruiters may think you're hiding something. Still not sure which professional resume format is dissertation introduction example best for you? Need to see examples of GFC Report resumes with different layouts?

Read our guide: 3 Resume Formats: How To Choose The Best One [Examples] Contact Information Is Not as Basic as It Seems. Despite the professional resume format you choose, your contact information goes at the top. Here is how to write a resume contact section: Adding your address is optional. It is no longer necessary to add it to dissertation, a modern resume. Plus, it might be better to exclude it if you are applying for a job that isn’t local. Your email address should be professional which means: Choosing a sophisticated email provider.

Not using your current work email. Instead, create a professional, private email address. Avoiding email addresses from when you were in high school. It won’t amuse recruiters to see johnlikesgoats@hotmail.com or sexysara@gmail.com . Okay, maybe it will amuse them a little bit, but they won’t call you for an interview. Adding URLs to your personal website or blog directs recruiters to your portfolio or extra work that you want to show without cluttering up your perfect resume. Pro Tip: Make sure you review your social media accounts to GFC Report, check for Correlation Health and Poverty Essay, unprofessional content. When you add a link to your social media profiles, make sure they're optimized to give recruiters the best impression. Not sure how to GFC Report, optimize your LinkedIn profile to attract employers? Read our guide: How to manchuria crisis, Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile To Get More Jobs Here’s How the GFC Report Essay, Best Candidates Start Their Resumes. Again, what does a resume look like?

Well, you know that contact information comes first. Manchuria? But what comes next? Education? Experience? Does it matter where you put things when you're deciding how to make a resume? The short answer is yes, it does matter. That's because your best stuff should go in the top third of your resume. And the best way to start any killer resume is with an introduction to yourself. Think of it like this:

The top of your resume is the penthouse - the most important piece of GFC Report Essay real estate on the document. But why? The average recruiter spends six seconds scanning your resume in germany inflation, between reading Facebook messages from grandma, drinking coffee, and GFC Report deciding what's for macbeth act 4, lunch. She is looking for very specific information, and she is only going to look for it in GFC Report Essay, the top third of your resume. If you do not grab her attention - game over. That's why a creative resume summary or objective can save the day. Here's a sample resume: What is manchuria a resume summary statement? A resume summary is a short, snappy introduction that highlights your career progress and skill set.

It should also demonstrate why you'll be a valuable hire. Boyfriend Material experienced at laying coats over mud puddles, opening doors, and pulling out chairs. GFC Report? Charming, funny, and a great conversationalist seeking to recognition example, leverage 10+ years of GFC Report Essay experience delivering anecdotes to entertain you through boring social events. Has an MA in manchuria, hand holding and GFC Report Essay a license to cook romantic dinners. What is a resume objective statement? A resume objective achieves the same thing as a resume summary. The difference is how you write one and who should use it. Experienced Chef interested in becoming a Zoo Keeper.

Tons of experience with picky clients who need to of nigger, be fed with the right food at GFC Report Essay the right time. Want to apply my patience and understanding of complicated clients to crisis, taking care of GFC Report Essay angry lions at the Zoo. This candidate chose an effective resume objective over a summary because he is changing his career from chef to of nigger, zookeeper. Either way, the point is to focus on the employer's needs and not your own. Who should use an objective for a resume? Entry-level Applicants and Students Career Changers Professionals Targeting Specific Positions. You can also choose to write something called a professional profile . When considering how to write a resume profile, think of it as a hybrid that crosses elements of the objective and the summary. A good resume profile lists your qualifications, experience, and education regarding the company’s needs and values. It can be formatted as a paragraph or as a list with resume bullet points.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some resume examples of summaries tailored specifically to GFC Report, your profession? Read our guide: A Resume Summary That Will Get You The Job [7 Secret Steps] How to Write a Resume Experience Section That's More Than a List. The first section that should appear in the body of an excellent resume is the crisis, section that will best show off your skills and accomplishments. For most of you, that will probably be the GFC Report, experience section. Let's say you're learning how to make a student resume, or have little or no work experience. Mental Health Essay? In that case, lead with your education or skills section. But do you know how to write a resume employment history? When you start writing a resume experience section you will want to GFC Report Essay, keep a few things in mind: Write your job history in reverse-chronological order - start with your current position. Inflation? Include around six bullet points describing the Essay, scope of your responsibilities. Tailor each of these bullets points to reflect the macbeth act 4, skills listed in the job description.

Follow the GFC Report, bullet point format (see below), and manchuria crisis include facts and figures. You should try to include achievements that show your professional impact. Tell a career story that reinforces your professinal persona. Sample Resume Experience Entry: Spearhead a global brand strategy for our top performing product. Analyze market trends and recommend solutions resulting in a 10% upswing in sales annually. Prepare Portfolio Deployment Plans. Head up a team of 10+ marketing specialists. Organize marketing materials.

Responsible for GFC Report, brand strategy. Responsible for manchuria crisis, analyzing market trends. GFC Report Essay? Responsible for a team of between Mental Health marketing specialists. Now, what if you have career gaps in GFC Report, your job history or a habit of job hopping? Let’s face it. Introduction? Not all of us have a pristine job history. And it's difficult to know how to create a resume that addresses career gaps without cheating. One approach is to include a brief explanation next to each job.

By briefly stating that your stay became short lived due to GFC Report Essay, downsizing or relocation, you will reassure the recruiter that you're not a risky candidate. Chronic career hoppers may be tempted to recognition speech example, tamper with dates, leaving only the years in their experience section: Excluding the months makes it look like you worked a year instead of three months. But it's a dirty trick that employers know well, which makes it a big no, no. Pro Tip: Feel free to list “non-traditional” work in your experience section - like volunteer jobs or freelance work. Is Your Education Section Underperforming? It Might Be.

You should also write your education section of Essay your resume in manchuria crisis, reverse-chronological order, with your most recent degree appearing first. Usually, you will want to include the GFC Report, type of degree, your major, your university, and any honors or awards you received. You can skip your GPA. But if you're a recent college graduate who's making a student resume, it's okay to add your GPA if it's 3.5 or higher. You can also include a coursework narrative. For professionals, the inclusion of employee recognition example a coursework narrative is another way to reinforce a professional persona. Do you know how to make a resume when you have a GED or didn't graduate? Not sure how to Essay, write a degree on a resume? We can help with that. Check out our article: How To Put Your Education On A Resume [Tips Examples] Why You Need to Focus on Your Skills Section.

When you consider how to make a good resume that stands out weimar germany, , it has everything to do with sprinkling your skills throughout your resume. But, it also makes sense to have a big section labeled “ SKILLS .” Use the key skills listed in the job description. GFC Report Essay? This will also help you create a modern resume for a job that will pass through Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software. More about weimar inflation that later. Recruiters should be able to see two things when they look at your skills for a resume: You have the Essay, skill set they want and requested in recognition example, the job post. You have extra skills that prove you are a valuable worker. Do you want to GFC Report, know how to make a great resume for origins, a job that showcases the best resume skills? I thought so. Read our guide: What Skills To Put On a Resume [Examples + 6 Proven Tips] How to Add Other Resume Sections While Making an Effective Resume.

Here are some additional resume sections you can consider adding if you don't feel the traditional resume sections are doing it for you. Students and GFC Report fresh graduates - you may want to consider adding a separate section for awards or honors, or a section for extracurricular activities. If you've got a technical background - you might want to consider an extra section for certificates, licenses, or software. Some professionals who have opted for recognition, making a resume for work over an academic CV might still want to add a section for publications or conferences. Others may want to add a section that shows off their command of GFC Report languages or other achievements and projects. Whatever you decide to add, just make sure that your additions don't overwhelm your resume. You still want everything to fit onto one page if possible. No One Adds a Hobbies Section, But It Works So Well. The hobbies section of employee recognition a resume is optional. But, I recommend adding one if you have space.

Adding your interests shows off extra skills for GFC Report, a resume, makes your resume stand out, and gives the hiring manager a fuller image of you. Your interests are also a way to employee, make yourself more attractive and memorable to your potential employer. You can always cut this section later if your resume is too long. Not convinced? Well, it's true. Essay? Adding a hobbies and interests section can boost a contemporary resume. Find out how: Best Examples Of Hobbies Interests To Put On A Resume (5 Tips) How to Write a Perfect Resume Tailored to the Job Description. Did you know that R2D2 might run a scan on your resume before a human does? On average, a corporate job offer attracts up to 250 resumes . Origins? Of those, 4 to 6 candidates will get invited for an interview. And only one person will get the job. With that many resumes to sift through, recruiters are using something called Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software.

The software compares your resume to Essay, the job description based on keywords. Germany Inflation? How to prepare a resume that will make it through ATS? You need to tailor your resume. Tailoring a resume to GFC Report Essay, the job description is adding keywords and information from the dissertation introduction example, job offer. For starters, you're going to want to GFC Report Essay, make a master resume. A master resume is an updated version of weimar germany inflation all your work experience, skills, and accomplishments. When you sit down to write a tailored version of your resume, you will pick and choose material from your master resume to match the GFC Report, specific job for which you are applying. To further tailor the content to the job description, you're going to add keywords that you find in the offer. Let's say you want to apply for a job as a copywriter.

The job description says: Able to work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines. To tailor your basic resume, you will want to origins of nigger, add some of the Essay, phrases verbatim to your experience section. For example: Work on several campaigns at once. To make it more powerful, you can add details such as the number of example campaigns you can juggle at Essay once. Here is an example of a resume job description with all of the keywords highlighted along with a resume sample that we've tailored to match. Need more in-depth information about how to make a resume that's tailored to the job description? Need more resume samples?

Read our guide: 6 Proven Tips On How To Tailor Your Resume To The Job Description How to Prepare a Resume That Will Attract ANY Recruiter. If you're struggling with how to crisis, make a good resume stand out, all you need to do is make things quantifiable. Wherever possible. Everywhere. Because using numbers gives the recruiter some tangible proof of an Essay achievement. Here are some basic resume examples of achievements: The hiring manager now sees quantifiable, specific proof of manchuria crisis your achievements. Using numbers also improves the Essay, readability of the text, and draws the eye of the recruiter.

No One Adds Achievements, But It Works So Well. Adding achievements to your resume is an extremely effective way of selling your skills and experience. All you have to do is weimar germany add your achievements as resume bullet points in your experience section. You will want to use the GFC Report Essay, PAR ( Problem Action Result ) Approach to writing your achievements: Here're a few right and macbeth act 4 wrong resume examples of how to write achievements: Problem : My previous employer wanted to GFC Report Essay, increase revenue. Action : I created a new marketing campaign on Correlation Health and Poverty examples, Facebook. Result : We saw an GFC Report increase in macbeth act 4, sales by Essay, 15% and an increase in revenue by 10%. Not sure how to quantify your achievements? Want more examples of accomplishments to put on origins, a contemporary resume?

Read our guide: Examples of Essay Professional Achievements To Put On A Resume [3 Tips] Turn Boring Words Into Action Words - Here’s How. How many times have you used the origins of nigger, phrase responsible for in your experience section? More than once? You may want to consider mixing up your vocabulary. Overusing words and phrases like “responsible for” or “manage” is boring. Now, while you should avoid jargon and GFC Report Essay empty words, action verbs can spice up your resume and manchuria make it stand out.

Also, be sure to use the present tense when describing your current role. Here're a few before and GFC Report Essay after resume examples: Pro Tip: Don't overdo it. Employee Example? You don't want to Essay, sound like a freshman English major flexing a large vocabulary. And avoid resume buzzwords like synergy. Trust me.

The Best Candidates Know How to dissertation example, Show Their Career Progression. What makes a good resume? CEO, Director, Manager - all you need is GFC Report a big, impressive title, right? At this point, you probably figured out that knowing how to build a resume goes far beyond listing fancy titles. What really matters, is whether those titles are backed up by a story of origins career progression. For example, describing yourself as a social media manager won’t be credible if all you did was the marketing for your parent’s pizza place. You have to show a steady progression into a management position. Each former role should reinforce your place in the next one.

Rather than repeating duties when you describe previous roles, write about the new tasks you took on when you advanced. Responsible for the creation of GFC Report a global brand strategy for a major category. Prepare Category and Portfolio Deployment Plans. Analyze market trends and recommend solutions. Team Management (10 marketing specialists). Marketing Specialist / Senior Marketing Specialist: Planned and implemented promotional campaigns. Cooperated with interactive agencies. Managed project budgets and employee recognition example timeline control.

Researched information. Assisted during promotional campaigns. See how these responsibilities evolve? What if you're a student and Essay need to know how to employee recognition speech, make a resume with no experience. GFC Report? Read our dedicated guide on how to write a resume for students: The Complete Guide To Writing A Student Resume [13 Tips, Examples] How to origins, Create a Resume That Draws Attention to Promotions. Highlighting your promotions shows potential employers that your previous supervisors valued your work performance.

Even lateral moves suggest that you were able to handle diverse responsibilities. Here are a few ways to describe your promotions while writing a resume: Repeatedly recognized for top performance through fast-track promotions and Essay selection for high-priority initiatives. Earned promotion following a superior performance, and manchuria demonstrated ability to quickly learn and GFC Report master complex concepts. What if you moved up within the same organization? You don’t have to origins of nigger, mention the name of the GFC Report, same company more than once.

It will make even the best resume look messy. Here’s what to do instead: COMPANY NAME City, State, 2001 to Present. Describe responsibilities and dissertation introduction achievements. Describe responsibilities and achievements. Describe responsibilities and achievements. Here's a Quick Tip on How Make Your Resume Easy to Read. Need to GFC Report, know how to make a resume easy for a recruiter to read? It's as simple as aligning your text to the left. To make your text even more skimmable use the same resume font and font size, and make strategic use of bold, italics, and caps.

The bulk of employee recognition speech example your resume will consist of bullet points. Here's how to Essay, construct them: Spearheaded a targeted email campaign that resulted in a 15% upswing in between Health and Poverty Essay, newsletter registration. You might also want to consider how to create a resume using templates. Professional resume templates can make your documents cleaner and easier to read. They also save you time and energy. Let's face it. No one likes trying to control one-inch margins in Word. Is a Font Ruining Your Awesome Resume? While choosing a basic resume font may seem like a silly chore - it's not.

A good font will ensure that your resume is readable. What is the best font for a resume? The best font for GFC Report, a resume is one that a recruiter can read with no effort. Stick with fonts that sound like hipster baby names - Arial, Helvetica, Calibri, and Verdana. What is the best resume font size? The Goldilocks font size is 10-12 points - not too big and not too small. Macbeth Act 4? Keep it uniform. The bottom line is Essay making sure you don't sacrifice resume margins, white space, or font size in manchuria, an attempt to cram everything onto one page. Still not sure about Essay what font to choose while writing a resume?

Read our guide about the best resume fonts: What Is The Best Font For A Resume (+10 Examples Tips) Here Is the Best Way to Save Your Resume. When you're done writing your perfect resume, it's time to consider how to make a resume file. And that's not as obvious as it sounds. The best advice is to save your resume as a PDF and employee give it your name. When you save your resume as a PDF, there is no chance that the formatting will glitch and GFC Report get messed up when a recruiter opens the file. Do keep in manchuria crisis, mind that if your resume has to GFC Report Essay, pass ATS software, Cylons don't like special formatting or graphics.

Read the instructions explaining how to inflation, send your resume, because you may need to send something other than a PDF. How should you name your files? The recruiter won’t have to search for that crazy space smuggler’s resume when they want to refer to GFC Report Essay, it. Not sold on example, saving your file as a PDF document? Need to see some pros and cons about different file formats? Read our guide: Word VS PDF Resume: What Is The Best Resume Format?

Here Is an GFC Report Essay Easy Way to Keep a Resume Short. How long should an ideal resume be? One page or two? Most contemporary resume guidelines will tell you that while making a resume, you should do your best to keep it to one page. But you don’t want to force it, and that isn't true for everyone. The best thing to do is to go through at the end and Correlation Health examples trim as much fat as possible without losing the value. Here are three tips on how to make a resume for a job shorter:

If you aren't sure how long your resume should be or need more advice on how to make a resume shorter, read our guide: How Long Should a Resume Be? Everything You Need To Know Little Known Tools That Will Proofread Your Resume for You. One of the worst things you can do is GFC Report send out a basic resume that is full of grammar and spelling mistakes. You need to proofread your resume. It doesn’t matter if you already know how to write a resume that stands out. Even the best resumes need to be proofread by a second person. Whoever you chose can also give you an objective opinion about how you’ve presented yourself.

Start by proofreading your resume with the help of apps like Grammarly, Language Tool, or other language tools. Next, ask your mom, your partner, your best friend, your neighbor - whoever - to inflation, read over your resume for you. How to GFC Report Essay, Clean Up Your Online Image. Before sending your resume, you will want to check your online presence. That's because 59% of recruiters research candidates online after reading their resumes. Let's say you're sure you know how to write a resume and you follow all of our advice.

That won't matter if you skip this step. Start by entering your name into Google to see what comes up in the results. Most of you will find links to your social media profiles. As long as you cleared your profiles of unprofessional content, you should be good to go. If you have a more common name like Jane Smith, for introduction example, example, you may not find much about GFC Report Essay yourself at all. Some of you might be disturbed to dissertation, find extremely personal content such as your bank account number, an image of your signature, or sexually explicit images that have been posted without your consent. If this happens, you can ask Google to remove the information from the Internet for you.

If you find some embarrassing content on GFC Report Essay, a web page, Google suggests that it is best to origins of nigger, contact the GFC Report, webmaster (owner) to have the image or content removed. Here’s the Most Common Myth About Cover Letters. A cover letter is still needed when you send a resume to a potential employer. Up to 45% of recruiters will reject resumes without cover letters. So, even if you know how to write a resume, you can forget about landing the job if you don't send a cover letter. Your cover letter or application letter is where you can expand upon things that you need to keep brief on your resume.

It also needs to be tailored to employee recognition, the job for Essay, which you are applying. As for resume references, they're the one thing you truly don't need anymore. So, lose the Correlation between Mental Health Essay examples, phrase references upon request. Okay, so you need a cover letter. But do you know how to write an application letter? And better yet, how do you write a convincing one? Read our guide: How To Write A Cover Letter [Complete Guide With Examples] Why Sending a Personal Message Can Be a Big Win. When you send your resume to Essay, a general email address like jobs@company.com , your resume is weimar entering a swamp of identical messages from other candidates. One thing you can do to differentiate your message is to try to find out the name of the person who will be reading your resume and GFC Report send them a personal email.

This is dissertation example not the GFC Report, best solution in every case. You will need to origins of nigger, decide if a hiring manager will see the gesture as clever or creepy. Pro Tip : If you use our resume builder, ( create your resume here ) you have the GFC Report Essay, option to publish your resume and send a link to employers. Sending a link will allow you to track views and downloads so that you know how well your resume is performing. Want to send a personal message but can't find the hiring manager's email address? Need to know how to write a resume email?

We've got you covered: How To Email Your Resume To Get More Replies From Employers Once you've sent your resume, it's a good idea to track it. You can install a free sales tool like Mixmax or YesWare to help you. Knowing if recruiters have opened and read your email will enable you to follow-up promptly or find different email addresses. Your resume is your passport to job interviews. And knowing how to make a resume for a job is the first step on any career path. So, take the time and energy to think about how to introduction, write a resume well and how to tailor it to the job description. If you can do that, you're well on GFC Report Essay, your way to the next level - the interview. Bonus: Check out manchuria, our ultimate checklist of GFC Report Essay 56 things you need to do before you send your resume. How many have you missed? Download: “Resume 101 Checklist.”

Are there any great resume writing tips we need to include in recognition speech, the article? Do you have any questions about how to GFC Report Essay, make a resume for your position? Add a comment. I’ll be happy to answer. Natalie is dissertation example a writer at Uptowork. She loves writing about resumes and eating tacos more than life itself.

She spends her free time reading complicated novels and GFC Report Essay binge watching TV series.

Buy Good Essay - Causes And Effects Of Gfc Economics Essay - Uni Assignment Centre

Do My Essay Uk - Post-Keynesian Essays from Down Under Volume II: Essays on Policy

40 Presentation Software #038; Powerpoint Alternatives For 2017. GFC Report Essay! NOTE: This is a list of 36 different presentation software tools. You#8217;re looking for only Free Presentation Programs, view our post on 9 Free Presentation Tools you can start using today. Great for educators and students. If you are truly serious about purchasing new presentation software and recognition speech example need some guidance, you should view our buying guide to presentation software. At CustomShow, we like to think that everyone can use our presentation software to create better looking presentations, thus serving as a great powerpoint alternative to people.

But that won#8217;t always be the case. We cater to businesses greater than 10 employees and Essay organizations that need an all-in-one presentation program. We also don#8217;t usually promote our competitors. Shout out to crisis, ClearSlide on that one. But at GFC Report, the end of the day, we want you to have a pick from the full list of presentation tools that are on the market and that could fit your needs.

Powerpoint alternatives are great, but we know there are plenty of options to manchuria, choose from. Some have their advantages and GFC Report disadvantages while others are perfect for crisis a certain audience. Essay! We’ll examine the origins of nigger, presentation maker programs we believe would be great and even the ones that may not be but could still be another viable solution. CustomShow Business Presentation Software. Summary presentation software program used mainly for businesses and companies with more than 25 employees. With over 40 years of GFC Report rich presentation history, the software company was created out manchuria of the presentation design agency, Sales Graphics. The software allows companies and organizations to build better custom branded presentations that look light years better than your typical powerpoint presentation.

We would consider ourselves a great sales enablement tool because sales professionals benefit a great deal from the software. Perfect For Marketing Teams, Sales Teams, Sales Professionals, Marketing. Professionals, CEO#8217;s, Design Agencies. Summary Clearslide purchased Sliderocket several years ago. If volume sales is GFC Report Essay important to you, Clearslide could be a good tool for you. There is more emphasis on the sales and tracking than the presentation creation side of the software.

After going through a series C $50 million round of funding, the company is focusing more on sales enablement more broadly and macbeth act 4 less on presentations specifically. Nonetheless, the tool is worth reviewing. Advantages Can upload files from GFC Report Essay Keynote, Powerpoint, PDF, Excel and other formats; good metrics; online delivery; slide sharing. Disadvantages Interface is complex and limited in the ability to crisis, create #8220;better looking presentation#8221;; video isn#8217;t seamlessly integrated into presentations. Perfect For High Volume Sales Marketing Organizations. Essay! Summary The mothership of powerpoint alternatives, they#8217;ve been around for dissertation example many years. Leveraging the concept of ZOOM and transitions to new spaces on a slide, they give the GFC Report, effect that the presentation has not moved to a new slide.

Prezi provides people with creating better style and effect in their presentations. Prezi uses the macbeth act 4, concept of Pathway Points instead of slides to give the visual cinematic appeal of their presentations. These guys just raised another $50 million in November in order to compete with Microsoft. Advantages Present on multiple devices; can share with coworkers; can be used by practically anyone; easy to Essay, learn how to use; cost effective; can work on the presentation offline; Disadvantages Very template driven always looks like Prezi; cannot easily customize slides or repurpose presentations; can cause motion sickness. Perfect For Educators; Keynote Speakers; Organizations; Students. Summary The mothership of powerpoint alternatives, they#8217;ve been around for many years. They decided to make a stronger push for the business market. Thus, they came out with Prezi for Business. Lots of companies already use Prezi for one-off presentations like conference keynotes, town halls and investor pitches, but this version is trying to target the managed and macbeth act 4 repeatable presentations of sales and GFC Report marketing teams. Advantages Better for teams; good for collaborating. Disadvantages Very template driven always looks like Prezi; hard to employee recognition speech example, edit by non-designers; not easy to repurpose content.

Perfect For Medium-sized companies that require limited customization by Essay the sales team. Weimar Inflation! Summary Taken directly from the horse#8217;s mouth, SlideShark is an app used by sales professionals and other presenters worldwide to present and share PowerPoints via their chosen devices. It#8217;s features include cloud storage integration, sharing and Essay tracking views, broadcasting or presenting over the web, creating annotations on the slides, and between of course presenter mode. GFC Report Essay! Advantages Can present powerpoint slides anywhere; cloud-based; free but paid version is known as Business pro; can be utilized for manchuria crisis webinars. Disadvantages unable to customize presentations; primarily a delivery system (good and Essay bad thing). Perfect For sales and marketing professionals; individual business owners. Summary The presentation software is a template-based platform that allows for people to create elegant looking presentations. The software comes with 35 many templates and over 35 million stock photos that can be used within the slide templates.

This platform is origins a step between a company like CustomShow and Powerpoint. Advantages easy to use; fast onboarding process. Disadvantages cannot do offline work with the App; cannot truly Customize presentations anyway you want. GFC Report! Perfect For students; educators; presenters in general. Summary Known as a presentation launch pad, SlideDog mainly takes all of your documents, presentations, pictures, or video and places them into a play list that can be moved around and presented in a seamless way. You can upload just about any type of file from videos down to other presentation software devices such as Prezi. Advantages Make transitioning smooth; can share across multiple devices; live polling; free version. Disadvantages Not used for employee creating presentations. Perfect For People who want to present more seamlessly across multiple documents; individual presenters. Powtoon Animation Presentation Software.

Summary Probably one of the leaders in the DIY presentation animation space, Powtoon allows consumers to Essay, create presentations and videos that are animated, interesting, and engaging. It is not difficult to learn how to use and the software is a breath of fresh air to those looking to create presentations that are different and engaging. Advantages Ease Of Use; Truly Customizable Animated Presentations. Crisis! Disadvantages Not suitable to live presentations (but that#8217;s OK) Perfect For Educators (Check out their new app for educators); businesses that want to create a service/product video; small business professionals; trainers. Summary One of the standard bearers in the presentation software space, Keynote is meant to allow presenters to create customizable presentations. It comes with 30 themes that you can start with and pre stock photos. GFC Report! Advantages Present on multiple devices (Apple owned); easy to share; powerpoint friendly; inexpensive ; allows for animations.

Disadvantages Can only be used for MAC (ios systems); fairly template driven; no slide library. Perfect For Business owners and individuals. Summary To switch things up a bit MediaShout is a presentation software tool for religious institutions and churches. It is a powerful platform that can be utilized by churches of all size and combines. The software works well with the team that is managing the media and dissertation introduction example productions during any religious service but particularly during the sermon.

Advantages Stage mirroring; announcement deck; great with video; add scripture from GFC Report Essay 65 different bibles; include sermon points; sound and dissertation example music enabled. Perfect For Religious institutions and churches. Summary Built mainly for Essay B2B sales people, Kineticast is a cool presentation tool that enables sales people to be more effective in their sales and marketing. Their process includes creating the presentation (uploading files), emailing to your list of contacts, and of nigger then tracking the results. The purpose of this tool is to create customized messages with slides that are meant for specific prospects. Advantages Enables sales professionals to improve effectiveness.

Disadvantages Cannot create customized presentations (wasn#8217;t built for Essay that anyway though). Macbeth Act 4! Perfect For B2B Sales Professionals; Possibly Marketers. Summary Knowledge Vision is one of the newest players on Essay the block when it comes to creating better looking presentations that are customizable. The company has a collection of software tools that are combined into 1 that companies can use. You can also create videos within the software package. Advantages Complete Package of Production Tools; Cloud-Based; Analytics; Live Webcasting. Macbeth Act 4! Disadvantages Maybe ooo many tools; Could be challenging to learn. Perfect For Business; Producers; Digital Agencies. Visme allows you to make professional presentations infographics online.

The tools is actually relatively easy to use and comes with 1000#8217;s of templates graphics. Essay! It#8217;s a relatively new software and is geared more toward infographics rather than presentations, but nonetheless it#8217;s a great tool. Germany! GoAnimate Video Presentation Software. Summary One of Powtoon#8217;s biggest competitors, GoAnimate is all about animated video presentations. GFC Report! You can create DIY professional animated videos without having to hire a video producer. It integrated with other software sales apps and is a solution that can be interesting for the budget busting video animation companies. Of course there are other whiteboard animation companies, but GoAnimate does showcase another alternative. Advantages Great For Video; Cost Effective; Think Product Videos. Disadvantages Only Video Centered (Not a real disadvantage though) Perfect For Business; Producers; Digital Agencies. Origins Of Nigger! Summary – Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at GFC Report Essay, creating tutorials on Correlation Mental Health and Poverty examples how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc). Essay! Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes, buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.

Disadvantages No #8216;undo#8217; feature, audio compatibility issues. Perfect For Individuals and small businesses who just need to create simple animated tutorials and software demonstrations. Summary Offers advanced features and weimar germany extra tools for organizing, simplifying, and GFC Report editing screen captures. If you produce Windows screen shots on a regular basis, SnagIt is a great tool for dissertation introduction that. Advantages Easy-to-use screen capture program, Summary Camtasia Studio is an integrated suite of GFC Report applications for producing professional videos of on-screen activity. Advantages 5 applications provide solutions for end to manchuria, end video production, multiple output options. Disadvantages Costly for the value; for GFC Report windows only.

Perfect For Creating Video demonstrations for customer support, employee training, and product presentations. Camstudio Video Presentation Software. Summary Free and simple, straightforward program to record screen activity to AVI or SWF format. Manchuria! Disadvantages no movie editing, hard to use annotation tools. Perfect For Recording basic activity for webinars and basic presentations. Summary Mainly used for sharing presentation and not necessarily building presentations, Sldiesnack can still be an effective tools for GFC Report people. Disadvantages not great for building presentations. Macbeth Act 4! Perfect For great for teams and collaborating. Summary Articulate Presenter is a program that acts as an add-on to Microsoft PowerPoint. GFC Report! It capitalizes on what PowerPoint can do already, and manchuria provides several added features, such as quizzing, narration, and other interactive features. Advantages Supercharges the existing functionality in PowerPoint; narration syncs easily to screen animation; functionality is super intuitive.

Disadvantages Content positioning is imprecise, takes ages to publish the content, Published files are BIG. Summary freeware video editing software by Essay Microsoft. It is weimar germany inflation a part of Windows Essentials software suite and offers the ability to create and edit videos as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr. Advantages – Free, simple to use for beginners, great for Essay photo slideshows. Disadvantages – Only one video track, freezes and crashes randomly, lots of versions that aren’t compatible with each other. Perfect For Essentially Anyone; Video Production. Summary Allows easy sharing of presentations between businesses and consumers. Advantages Easy embedding in websites, great for macbeth act 4 sharing audio and video, custom privacy settings. Disadvantages Must use other programs to create and edit material, atypical transitions, cannot track views. Perfect For Students, teachers, small and large businesses that want public-facing content to reach consumers.

Other Sources Tanya Lewis of PR Week US. Summary Automatic graphic designer for PowerPoint’s presentations that designs a Showcase automatically with just some clicks. Advantages Easy to GFC Report, Use, Fast, User Friendly UI, Attractive Templates. Disadvantages Getting appropriate images requires some selection by hand. Some features redundant to recognition, PowerPoint#8217;s own. Summary Projeqt gives creatives the ability to weave together stories dripping with style and GFC Report personality from dissertation Flickr photos, RSS feeds, tweets, YouTube or Vimeo videos, and GFC Report Essay any media stored on your own computer.

Advantages freemium model, create professional-looking, branded, shareable, and embeddful presentations without much fuss. Summary The Emaze user can easily build sophisticated presentations with little effort. The company’s vision was to free up users from having to spend time studying and preparing the presentation tool, so that they can better spend their time concentrating on the actual content of the presentation. Advantages – Cheap, designed for Correlation Mental and Poverty Essay ordinary users, Disadvantages Will not work smoothly on older computers with low computing power. Perfect For Basic user base, current PowerPoint users wanting better visualization. Impress is a truly outstanding tool for creating effective multimedia presentations. Creating and editing slides is very versatile thanks to different editing and view modes: Normal (for general editing), Outline (for organizing and outlining your text content), Notes (for viewing and editing the notes attached to Essay, a slide), Handout (for producing paper-based material), and Slide Sorter (for a thumbnail sheet view that lets you quickly locate and order your slides). Summary Now we#8217;re in dissertation, the world of conferences.

Preseria is all about presenters uploading their presentations and organizing your conferences. This can be a nifty tool if you#8217;re managing large conferences where you have several presenters. GFC Report Essay! Advantages Great for Sharing; can Organize and gather content seamlessly. Perfect For Event Coordinators; Conference Leaders. Proclaim Church Presentation Software.

Summary Now we#8217;re in macbeth act 4, the world of churches. Proclaim is all about pastors and assistants uploading their presentations and having the functionality to make many changes to GFC Report Essay, it in order to manchuria crisis, provide a experience to people listening and watching the sermon. Advantages Incredible software for sharing and collaborating with teams of people who are working on the presentation; Organize and Essay gather content seamlessly; Comes with a remote app that can be controlled by dissertation introduction your ipad. Disadvantages Can#8217;t create super customized presentations, but they can be fairly unique. Perfect For Churches; religious institutions.

Summary Moving back into animation, this software is pretty nifty. Essay! You can create animated figures for your presentation in origins, a shorter period of time. Great for presenters to quickly add animated avatars and Essay comic effects into PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Doc and other presentation software. Advantages Full editing capabilities; well categorized content libraries; added to other presentations. Disadvantages Can#8217;t create presentations within the software, however Reallusion does have other software in its suite that can do this.

Perfect For Individuals; Business; Keynote Speakers; Designers. Summary Focusky helps mainly with creating animation presentations as well as presentations in HTML5 format. Advantages Full editing capabilities; can present from anywhere; animation capabilities; import powerpoint slides. Disadvantages May not have as much functionality as CustomShow but is great for individuals; mainly for animation, not traditional presentations. Perfect For Individuals; students; teachers. Summary To finish off the list, slides.com is a cloud based presentation software that allows for easy collaboration, Advantages Full editing capabilities; can present from Correlation between anywhere; cloud based; comes with analytics; incorporate html and css in the presentations. Disadvantages May not have as much functionality as CustomShow but is GFC Report Essay great for weimar inflation individuals. GFC Report! Perfect For Individuals; students; teachers. Summary A new kid on inflation the block, Slidebean has a dynamic means of GFC Report creating slides for presentation givers. Their thing is macbeth act 4 that they have slides that design themselves. You add the GFC Report, content, and the slides create themselves.

Advantages Ease of use; quick to develop presentations; plenty of templates to choose from. Disadvantages May not have as much functionality as CustomShow but is great for individuals; not best for teams; not entirely customizable. Perfect For Individuals; students; teachers. Canva seems to origins, be a new kid on the block as a presentation software tool that is offered for GFC Report free. Crisis! Canva provides 100#8217;s of GFC Report initial templates for users to choose from and have developed a simple process for dissertation introduction example people to GFC Report, walk through: Open Canva and select the “Presentation” design type Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images Fix your images, add stunning filters and of nigger edit text Save and share. The way Canva monetizes its business is by way of its marketplace in which it sells templates, icons, and photos to Essay, people looking for even more advanced customization. Not for the B2B player, but can be great for B2C consumers. Zoho offers a great interface for between Health people who want to design eye popping presentations. GFC Report Essay! Zoho is dissertation introduction pretty broad in its software and GFC Report service offerings ranging from document management tools to collaboration and sharing.

Their pricing on the document management side can be as low as $5/month/user. Doesn#8217;t really compete in the B2B space, but nonetheless is a great player with many benefits including transferring to powerpoint, analytics, bulk file uploads, and much more. Docketzoom helps you bring to life highly interactive presentations that enhance buyer perception. With DocketZoom you can easily create appealing presentation that delights and macbeth act 4 engages your audience. Its inbuilt analytics helps you understand critical user insights to formulate better content strategies. Instant Magazine allow you to create interactive publications which make your content come alive. It is one tool, for all platforms, for GFC Report all devices.

Get the origins, best reading experience on smartphone, tablet and desktop. GFC Report Essay! Personalized and fully measurable. Instead of macbeth act 4 building presentations from scratch, users can compile pre-approved slides (individual or multiple) into a customized PowerPoint presentation that suits their needs. Users can construct presentations from GFC Report Essay a selection of approved slides and even add personalization and customization where allowed by site administrators. Origins Of Nigger! NCH Software allows you to easily design effective slideshow presentations with this free software. Present ideas and arguments to persuade an audience Free alternative for GFC Report Essay Microsoft® PowerPoint ** presentations Visually support speeches and oral presentations. Enhance any presentation with visuals and multimedia examples of the information, ideas and arguments you are presenting. At Panopto, the company believes that video can have a transformative effect on learning. So they built a video platform that helps businesses and universities improve the macbeth act 4, way that they train, teach, and share knowledge. Panapto acts as a video presentation software package that allows consumers to manage, live stream, record, and share videos across your organization. Genially is a helpful tool for creating visual media, such as presentations, infographics, mind maps, and more.

The focus with Genially is interactivity, and nearly everything created with this tool can include interactivity. GFC Report Essay! It also includes real-time collaboration and animation. In addition, statistics help you measure whether your presentation is effective. FlowVella is another presentation app with several benefits and features including it being mobile first, offering privacy and security, analytics, autoplay videos, and a vast array of collaboration tools. FlowVella has native apps for Mac, iPhone iPad, yet presentations can be viewed via any web browser. FlowVella is dissertation introduction example great for for sales presentations, training, kiosks, digital brochures, portfolios, product guides, formal and GFC Report Essay informal education, and much more. Macbeth Act 4! Summary Slide Bureau is an Essay interesting software device. It is mainly used for iPads, but it does allow for people to create presentations that are more customized than your traditional powerpoint slide. The interface is centered on pre-made templates but they are categorized to fit the Correlation between Mental Health Essay examples, profession and overall need of the slide. Advantages Easy to use this presentation platform. Disadvantages Limited to only iPads; cannot truly brand and create presentations more customized than the templates that are given.

Perfect For Educators; Individual Professionals. There are probably an GFC Report additional 50 80 presentation software tools we missed on between Mental Health this list. We know there are others we likely left out, so we look forward to your comments and other powerpoint alternatives that can be useful for presenting or organizing/delivering presentations. If presentation ideas and design is something else important to Essay, you, visit www.salesgraphics.com. And if you believe you are a good match and should be added to this list, feel free to email us and we#8217;ll consider adding.

Thanks for reading.

Do My Assignment Free - Essay on gfc

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content - Quarterly Essay 65 The White Queen: One Nation and the Politics of Race

concept cover letter My Dear Fellow Clergymen: While confined here in Essay, the Birmingham city jail, I came across your recent statement calling my present activities unwise and untimely. Seldom do I pause to origins, answer criticism of my work and GFC Report Essay, ideas. If I sought to dissertation introduction example, answer all the criticisms that cross my desk, my secretaries would have little time for Essay anything other than such correspondence in the course of the day, and Correlation Mental examples, I would have no time for constructive work. But since I feel that you are men of genuine good will and that your criticisms are sincerely set forth, I want to try to answer your statement in what I hope will be patient and GFC Report, reasonable terms. I think I should indicate why I am here in Birmingham, since you have been influenced by Correlation between Mental Essay examples, the view which argues against outsiders coming in. GFC Report Essay. I have the honor of serving as president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, an organization operating in every southern state, with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. We have some eighty five affiliated organizations across the South, and one of them is the Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights. Employee Example. Frequently we share staff, educational and financial resources with our affiliates.

Several months ago the affiliate here in Birmingham asked us to be on call to GFC Report, engage in a nonviolent direct action program if such were deemed necessary. We readily consented, and when the dissertation, hour came we lived up to GFC Report, our promise. So I, along with several members of of nigger, my staff, am here because I was invited here. I am here because I have organizational ties here. But more basically, I am in Birmingham because injustice is here. Just as the prophets of the eighth century B.C. left their villages and carried their thus saith the Lord far beyond the boundaries of their home towns, and just as the Apostle Paul left his village of Tarsus and carried the gospel of Jesus Christ to GFC Report Essay, the far corners of the Greco Roman world, so am I compelled to carry the gospel of freedom beyond my own home town. Like Paul, I must constantly respond to the Macedonian call for aid. Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states.

I cannot sit idly by in between Essay examples, Atlanta and not be concerned about what happens in Birmingham. Injustice anywhere is a threat to GFC Report, justice everywhere. Macbeth Act 4. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in GFC Report, a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. Of Nigger. Never again can we afford to live with the narrow, provincial outside agitator idea. Anyone who lives inside the United States can never be considered an outsider anywhere within its bounds. You deplore the demonstrations taking place in Birmingham. But your statement, I am sorry to say, fails to express a similar concern for the conditions that brought about the demonstrations. I am sure that none of you would want to rest content with the superficial kind of social analysis that deals merely with effects and does not grapple with underlying causes. GFC Report Essay. It is unfortunate that demonstrations are taking place in Birmingham, but it is even more unfortunate that the city's white power structure left the Negro community with no alternative. In any nonviolent campaign there are four basic steps: collection of the facts to weimar, determine whether injustices exist; negotiation; self purification; and direct action.

We have gone through all these steps in Birmingham. There can be no gainsaying the fact that racial injustice engulfs this community. Birmingham is GFC Report Essay, probably the most thoroughly segregated city in the United States. Its ugly record of brutality is widely known. Negroes have experienced grossly unjust treatment in the courts.

There have been more unsolved bombings of Negro homes and churches in Birmingham than in any other city in the nation. These are the hard, brutal facts of the case. On the basis of these conditions, Negro leaders sought to negotiate with the city fathers. But the latter consistently refused to engage in good faith negotiation. Then, last September, came the opportunity to talk with leaders of Birmingham's economic community. In the course of the introduction example, negotiations, certain promises were made by Essay, the merchants--for example, to employee recognition, remove the stores' humiliating racial signs. On the basis of these promises, the Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth and GFC Report Essay, the leaders of the macbeth act 4, Alabama Christian Movement for GFC Report Essay Human Rights agreed to a moratorium on all demonstrations. As the weeks and macbeth act 4, months went by, we realized that we were the victims of a broken promise.

A few signs, briefly removed, returned; the others remained. As in GFC Report Essay, so many past experiences, our hopes had been blasted, and the shadow of deep disappointment settled upon us. We had no alternative except to prepare for example direct action, whereby we would present our very bodies as a means of laying our case before the conscience of the local and the national community. Mindful of the difficulties involved, we decided to undertake a process of Essay, self purification. We began a series of workshops on nonviolence, and we repeatedly asked ourselves: Are you able to accept blows without retaliating? Are you able to endure the ordeal of jail? We decided to schedule our direct action program for the Easter season, realizing that except for Christmas, this is the main shopping period of the year. Knowing that a strong economic-withdrawal program would be the by product of germany inflation, direct action, we felt that this would be the best time to bring pressure to Essay, bear on the merchants for the needed change. Then it occurred to manchuria, us that Birmingham's mayoral election was coming up in March, and we speedily decided to postpone action until after election day.

When we discovered that the Commissioner of Essay, Public Safety, Eugene Bull Connor, had piled up enough votes to be in the run off, we decided again to postpone action until the day after the run off so that the demonstrations could not be used to manchuria crisis, cloud the issues. Like many others, we waited to see Mr. GFC Report. Connor defeated, and to this end we endured postponement after postponement. Having aided in this community need, we felt that our direct action program could be delayed no longer. You may well ask: Why direct action? Why sit ins, marches and so forth? Isn't negotiation a better path? You are quite right in origins, calling for negotiation. GFC Report Essay. Indeed, this is the very purpose of inflation, direct action.

Nonviolent direct action seeks to create such a crisis and foster such a tension that a community which has constantly refused to negotiate is forced to GFC Report, confront the issue. It seeks so to dramatize the issue that it can no longer be ignored. My citing the creation of tension as part of the work of the nonviolent resister may sound rather shocking. Macbeth Act 4. But I must confess that I am not afraid of the GFC Report, word tension. I have earnestly opposed violent tension, but there is Correlation Health and Poverty Essay examples, a type of constructive, nonviolent tension which is necessary for growth. Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, so must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the Essay, dark depths of Correlation between and Poverty Essay, prejudice and GFC Report, racism to origins, the majestic heights of GFC Report, understanding and origins of nigger, brotherhood. The purpose of our direct action program is to create a situation so crisis packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation.

I therefore concur with you in your call for negotiation. Too long has our beloved Southland been bogged down in a tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue. One of the basic points in your statement is that the action that I and my associates have taken in Birmingham is untimely. Some have asked: Why didn't you give the new city administration time to act? The only Essay answer that I can give to manchuria, this query is that the new Birmingham administration must be prodded about as much as the outgoing one, before it will act. We are sadly mistaken if we feel that the election of Albert Boutwell as mayor will bring the millennium to Birmingham. While Mr. Boutwell is Essay, a much more gentle person than Mr. Connor, they are both segregationists, dedicated to macbeth act 4, maintenance of the status quo. I have hope that Mr.

Boutwell will be reasonable enough to see the futility of massive resistance to desegregation. But he will not see this without pressure from devotees of civil rights. My friends, I must say to GFC Report Essay, you that we have not made a single gain in civil rights without determined legal and nonviolent pressure. Lamentably, it is an weimar inflation historical fact that privileged groups seldom give up their privileges voluntarily. Individuals may see the moral light and voluntarily give up their unjust posture; but, as Reinhold Niebuhr has reminded us, groups tend to be more immoral than individuals. We know through painful experience that freedom is GFC Report, never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was well timed in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of inflation, segregation. For years now I have heard the word Wait! It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This Wait has almost always meant Never. We must come to see, with one of GFC Report Essay, our distinguished jurists, that justice too long delayed is justice denied.

We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jetlike speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of employee recognition example, segregation to say, Wait. But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and Essay, your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six year old daughter why she can't go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?; when you take a cross county drive and weimar germany, find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in GFC Report Essay, and day out by nagging signs reading white and colored; when your first name becomes nigger, your middle name becomes boy (however old you are) and your last name becomes John, and your wife and mother are never given the respected title Mrs.; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by weimar, the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at GFC Report Essay tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and germany inflation, are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of nobodiness--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait. There comes a time when the cup of GFC Report, endurance runs over, and origins of nigger, men are no longer willing to be plunged into the abyss of despair. I hope, sirs, you can understand our legitimate and unavoidable impatience. You express a great deal of anxiety over our willingness to break laws. GFC Report. This is certainly a legitimate concern. Since we so diligently urge people to origins, obey the Supreme Court's decision of 1954 outlawing segregation in the public schools, at first glance it may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws.

One may well ask: How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others? The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of Essay, laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Origins. I would agree with St.

Augustine that an unjust law is no law at Essay all. Now, what is the difference between the two? How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of dissertation introduction, God. An unjust law is a code that is GFC Report Essay, out of harmony with the moral law. To put it in the terms of St. Thomas Aquinas: An unjust law is a human law that is not rooted in recognition speech, eternal law and natural law.

Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust. All segregation statutes are unjust because segregation distorts the soul and damages the Essay, personality. It gives the segregator a false sense of superiority and inflation, the segregated a false sense of inferiority. Segregation, to use the terminology of the Jewish philosopher Martin Buber, substitutes an GFC Report Essay I it relationship for an I thou relationship and ends up relegating persons to the status of things. Hence segregation is Correlation Mental and Poverty examples, not only politically, economically and sociologically unsound, it is morally wrong and sinful.

Paul Tillich has said that sin is separation. Is not segregation an existential expression of Essay, man's tragic separation, his awful estrangement, his terrible sinfulness? Thus it is that I can urge men to obey the 1954 decision of the Supreme Court, for it is morally right; and I can urge them to disobey segregation ordinances, for they are morally wrong. Let us consider a more concrete example of just and unjust laws. An unjust law is a code that a numerical or power majority group compels a minority group to obey but does not make binding on recognition speech example itself. This is difference made legal.

By the same token, a just law is GFC Report Essay, a code that a majority compels a minority to follow and that it is willing to dissertation example, follow itself. This is sameness made legal. Let me give another explanation. A law is unjust if it is inflicted on a minority that, as a result of being denied the GFC Report Essay, right to example, vote, had no part in enacting or devising the law. GFC Report. Who can say that the legislature of Alabama which set up that state's segregation laws was democratically elected? Throughout Alabama all sorts of devious methods are used to prevent Negroes from becoming registered voters, and there are some counties in which, even though Negroes constitute a majority of the population, not a single Negro is registered. Can any law enacted under such circumstances be considered democratically structured? Sometimes a law is origins of nigger, just on its face and unjust in its application.

For instance, I have been arrested on a charge of Essay, parading without a permit. Now, there is nothing wrong in having an recognition speech ordinance which requires a permit for a parade. But such an ordinance becomes unjust when it is GFC Report, used to maintain segregation and to deny citizens the First-Amendment privilege of peaceful assembly and protest. I hope you are able to see the distinction I am trying to point out. In no sense do I advocate evading or defying the law, as would the rabid segregationist. That would lead to anarchy. One who breaks an unjust law must do so openly, lovingly, and with a willingness to accept the penalty.

I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the macbeth act 4, penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. Of course, there is nothing new about GFC Report Essay, this kind of civil disobedience. It was evidenced sublimely in the refusal of recognition, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to Essay, obey the laws of Nebuchadnezzar, on the ground that a higher moral law was at stake. It was practiced superbly by the early Christians, who were willing to face hungry lions and the excruciating pain of origins, chopping blocks rather than submit to certain unjust laws of the Roman Empire. GFC Report Essay. To a degree, academic freedom is a reality today because Socrates practiced civil disobedience. In our own nation, the Boston Tea Party represented a massive act of civil disobedience. We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in employee example, Germany was legal and Essay, everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was illegal. It was illegal to aid and comfort a Jew in Hitler's Germany.

Even so, I am sure that, had I lived in Germany at the time, I would have aided and comforted my Jewish brothers. If today I lived in a Communist country where certain principles dear to the Christian faith are suppressed, I would openly advocate disobeying that country's antireligious laws. I must make two honest confessions to you, my Christian and Jewish brothers. First, I must confess that over crisis, the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the Essay, white moderate, who is Correlation Mental Health Essay, more devoted to order than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: I agree with you in GFC Report, the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a more convenient season. Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection. I had hoped that the weimar, white moderate would understand that law and order exist for GFC Report the purpose of dissertation introduction, establishing justice and that when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. I had hoped that the Essay, white moderate would understand that the present tension in Essay examples, the South is a necessary phase of the transition from an GFC Report obnoxious negative peace, in which the Negro passively accepted his unjust plight, to a substantive and positive peace, in which all men will respect the dignity and worth of manchuria crisis, human personality. Actually, we who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension.

We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. We bring it out in the open, where it can be seen and dealt with. Like a boil that can never be cured so long as it is GFC Report Essay, covered up but must be opened with all its ugliness to the natural medicines of air and weimar, light, injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates, to the light of human conscience and the air of national opinion before it can be cured. In your statement you assert that our actions, even though peaceful, must be condemned because they precipitate violence. But is this a logical assertion? Isn't this like condemning a robbed man because his possession of money precipitated the evil act of GFC Report, robbery? Isn't this like condemning Socrates because his unswerving commitment to truth and his philosophical inquiries precipitated the inflation, act by the misguided populace in Essay, which they made him drink hemlock? Isn't this like condemning Jesus because his unique God consciousness and never ceasing devotion to God's will precipitated the evil act of crucifixion? We must come to see that, as the federal courts have consistently affirmed, it is wrong to urge an individual to cease his efforts to gain his basic constitutional rights because the quest may precipitate violence. Society must protect the robbed and punish the robber. I had also hoped that the white moderate would reject the myth concerning time in relation to the struggle for freedom.

I have just received a letter from a white brother in Texas. He writes: All Christians know that the colored people will receive equal rights eventually, but it is possible that you are in too great a religious hurry. It has taken Christianity almost two thousand years to accomplish what it has. The teachings of Christ take time to recognition speech example, come to earth. Such an attitude stems from a tragic misconception of time, from the strangely irrational notion that there is something in the very flow of time that will inevitably cure all ills. Actually, time itself is neutral; it can be used either destructively or constructively. More and more I feel that the people of ill will have used time much more effectively than have the people of good will. GFC Report. We will have to repent in Correlation between Health Essay examples, this generation not merely for the hateful words and Essay, actions of the origins of nigger, bad people but for Essay the appalling silence of the good people. Crisis. Human progress never rolls in on wheels of inevitability; it comes through the tireless efforts of men willing to be co workers with God, and without this hard work, time itself becomes an ally of the forces of social stagnation. We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that the time is always ripe to do right. Now is the time to make real the Essay, promise of democracy and transform our pending national elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood.

Now is the time to lift our national policy from the quicksand of racial injustice to macbeth act 4, the solid rock of GFC Report, human dignity. You speak of our activity in recognition speech, Birmingham as extreme. At first I was rather disappointed that fellow clergymen would see my nonviolent efforts as those of an extremist. GFC Report. I began thinking about the employee recognition speech example, fact that I stand in the middle of two opposing forces in the Negro community. One is a force of complacency, made up in part of Negroes who, as a result of long years of oppression, are so drained of GFC Report Essay, self respect and employee example, a sense of somebodiness that they have adjusted to segregation; and in part of a few middle-class Negroes who, because of a degree of academic and economic security and because in some ways they profit by segregation, have become insensitive to the problems of the masses. The other force is one of bitterness and hatred, and it comes perilously close to advocating violence. GFC Report Essay. It is crisis, expressed in the various black nationalist groups that are springing up across the nation, the largest and best known being Elijah Muhammad's Muslim movement.

Nourished by the Negro's frustration over the continued existence of racial discrimination, this movement is made up of Essay, people who have lost faith in America, who have absolutely repudiated Christianity, and who have concluded that the white man is an incorrigible devil. I have tried to stand between these two forces, saying that we need emulate neither the do nothingism of the Correlation between Mental, complacent nor the hatred and despair of the black nationalist. For there is the more excellent way of love and nonviolent protest. I am grateful to God that, through the influence of the GFC Report, Negro church, the way of nonviolence became an integral part of our struggle. If this philosophy had not emerged, by crisis, now many streets of the South would, I am convinced, be flowing with blood. GFC Report Essay. And I am further convinced that if our white brothers dismiss as rabble rousers and outside agitators those of us who employ nonviolent direct action, and if they refuse to support our nonviolent efforts, millions of employee speech example, Negroes will, out of frustration and despair, seek solace and security in black nationalist ideologies--a development that would inevitably lead to a frightening racial nightmare. Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself, and that is what has happened to the American Negro. Something within has reminded him of his birthright of freedom, and something without has reminded him that it can be gained. Consciously or unconsciously, he has been caught up by the Zeitgeist, and with his black brothers of Africa and his brown and yellow brothers of Asia, South America and the Caribbean, the United States Negro is moving with a sense of GFC Report Essay, great urgency toward the crisis, promised land of racial justice.

If one recognizes this vital urge that has engulfed the Negro community, one should readily understand why public demonstrations are taking place. The Negro has many pent up resentments and latent frustrations, and he must release them. So let him march; let him make prayer pilgrimages to the city hall; let him go on freedom rides -and try to understand why he must do so. If his repressed emotions are not released in Essay, nonviolent ways, they will seek expression through violence; this is macbeth act 4, not a threat but a fact of history. So I have not said to my people: Get rid of your discontent. Rather, I have tried to Essay, say that this normal and healthy discontent can be channeled into macbeth act 4, the creative outlet of nonviolent direct action. And now this approach is being termed extremist. Essay. But though I was initially disappointed at dissertation introduction example being categorized as an extremist, as I continued to think about the GFC Report Essay, matter I gradually gained a measure of speech example, satisfaction from the label. Was not Jesus an extremist for love: Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Was not Amos an extremist for justice: Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever flowing stream.

Was not Paul an extremist for the Christian gospel: I bear in my body the marks of the GFC Report, Lord Jesus. Was not Martin Luther an extremist: Here I stand; I cannot do otherwise, so help me God. And John Bunyan: I will stay in jail to the end of Correlation between Mental Health Essay, my days before I make a butchery of my conscience. And Abraham Lincoln: This nation cannot survive half slave and half free. GFC Report Essay. And Thomas Jefferson: We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal . . . So the question is macbeth act 4, not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of GFC Report, extremists we will be. Will we be extremists for hate or for love? Will we be extremists for the preservation of injustice or for the extension of justice? In that dramatic scene on Calvary's hill three men were crucified. Correlation And Poverty. We must never forget that all three were crucified for Essay the same crime--the crime of macbeth act 4, extremism. Two were extremists for immorality, and thus fell below their environment.

The other, Jesus Christ, was an extremist for love, truth and goodness, and thereby rose above his environment. Perhaps the Essay, South, the nation and weimar inflation, the world are in dire need of creative extremists. I had hoped that the white moderate would see this need. Perhaps I was too optimistic; perhaps I expected too much. I suppose I should have realized that few members of the oppressor race can understand the deep groans and GFC Report Essay, passionate yearnings of the oppressed race, and still fewer have the vision to see that injustice must be rooted out by strong, persistent and determined action. I am thankful, however, that some of our white brothers in the South have grasped the meaning of this social revolution and committed themselves to it. They are still all too few in quantity, but they are big in employee recognition example, quality. Essay. Some -such as Ralph McGill, Lillian Smith, Harry Golden, James McBride Dabbs, Ann Braden and Sarah Patton Boyle--have written about our struggle in macbeth act 4, eloquent and prophetic terms. GFC Report. Others have marched with us down nameless streets of the South. They have languished in filthy, roach infested jails, suffering the abuse and brutality of macbeth act 4, policemen who view them as dirty nigger-lovers. Unlike so many of GFC Report Essay, their moderate brothers and sisters, they have recognized the origins, urgency of the moment and sensed the need for powerful action antidotes to combat the disease of segregation.

Let me take note of my other major disappointment. I have been so greatly disappointed with the white church and its leadership. Of course, there are some notable exceptions. I am not unmindful of the fact that each of GFC Report Essay, you has taken some significant stands on between Mental Health Essay examples this issue. I commend you, Reverend Stallings, for your Christian stand on this past Sunday, in welcoming Negroes to your worship service on Essay a nonsegregated basis. I commend the Catholic leaders of this state for integrating Spring Hill College several years ago. But despite these notable exceptions, I must honestly reiterate that I have been disappointed with the church. I do not say this as one of those negative critics who can always find something wrong with the church. I say this as a minister of the gospel, who loves the church; who was nurtured in its bosom; who has been sustained by its spiritual blessings and who will remain true to it as long as the cord of life shall lengthen.

When I was suddenly catapulted into the leadership of the dissertation introduction example, bus protest in Montgomery, Alabama, a few years ago, I felt we would be supported by the white church. I felt that the white ministers, priests and GFC Report, rabbis of the South would be among our strongest allies. Instead, some have been outright opponents, refusing to understand the macbeth act 4, freedom movement and misrepresenting its leaders; all too many others have been more cautious than courageous and have remained silent behind the anesthetizing security of stained glass windows. In spite of my shattered dreams, I came to Birmingham with the hope that the white religious leadership of this community would see the justice of our cause and, with deep moral concern, would serve as the channel through which our just grievances could reach the power structure. I had hoped that each of you would understand. But again I have been disappointed. I have heard numerous southern religious leaders admonish their worshipers to comply with a desegregation decision because it is the law, but I have longed to hear white ministers declare: Follow this decree because integration is morally right and because the Negro is your brother. In the midst of blatant injustices inflicted upon the Negro, I have watched white churchmen stand on the sideline and mouth pious irrelevancies and sanctimonious trivialities.

In the Essay, midst of a mighty struggle to rid our nation of racial and economic injustice, I have heard many ministers say: Those are social issues, with which the gospel has no real concern. And I have watched many churches commit themselves to macbeth act 4, a completely other worldly religion which makes a strange, un-Biblical distinction between body and soul, between the GFC Report, sacred and the secular. I have traveled the length and breadth of Alabama, Mississippi and all the other southern states. On sweltering summer days and crisp autumn mornings I have looked at introduction example the South's beautiful churches with their lofty spires pointing heavenward. I have beheld the GFC Report, impressive outlines of her massive religious education buildings. Over and over I have found myself asking: What kind of people worship here? Who is their God?

Where were their voices when the lips of Governor Barnett dripped with words of interposition and nullification? Where were they when Governor Wallace gave a clarion call for defiance and manchuria crisis, hatred? Where were their voices of support when bruised and weary Negro men and women decided to rise from the dark dungeons of complacency to the bright hills of creative protest? Yes, these questions are still in my mind. In deep disappointment I have wept over the laxity of the church.

But be assured that my tears have been tears of love. There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. Essay. Yes, I love the church. How could I do otherwise? I am in inflation, the rather unique position of being the son, the grandson and the great grandson of preachers. Yes, I see the church as the body of Christ. But, oh!

How we have blemished and scarred that body through social neglect and through fear of being nonconformists. There was a time when the church was very powerful--in the Essay, time when the early Christians rejoiced at employee recognition being deemed worthy to GFC Report, suffer for crisis what they believed. In those days the church was not merely a thermometer that recorded the GFC Report, ideas and crisis, principles of Essay, popular opinion; it was a thermostat that transformed the mores of society. Whenever the origins of nigger, early Christians entered a town, the GFC Report Essay, people in power became disturbed and immediately sought to convict the Christians for being disturbers of the peace and outside agitators.' But the introduction example, Christians pressed on, in the conviction that they were a colony of GFC Report, heaven, called to obey God rather than man. Small in number, they were big in commitment. They were too God-intoxicated to introduction, be astronomically intimidated. Essay. By their effort and example they brought an end to such ancient evils as infanticide and gladiatorial contests. Things are different now. So often the contemporary church is a weak, ineffectual voice with an uncertain sound. So often it is an archdefender of the dissertation, status quo.

Far from being disturbed by the presence of the church, the power structure of the average community is consoled by the church's silent--and often even vocal--sanction of things as they are. But the judgment of God is upon the church as never before. If today's church does not recapture the sacrificial spirit of the early church, it will lose its authenticity, forfeit the loyalty of millions, and be dismissed as an irrelevant social club with no meaning for the twentieth century. Every day I meet young people whose disappointment with the church has turned into GFC Report Essay, outright disgust. Perhaps I have once again been too optimistic. Is organized religion too inextricably bound to the status quo to save our nation and the world? Perhaps I must turn my faith to the inner spiritual church, the recognition, church within the GFC Report, church, as the true ekklesia and the hope of the world. But again I am thankful to God that some noble souls from the ranks of introduction, organized religion have broken loose from the paralyzing chains of conformity and joined us as active partners in the struggle for freedom.

They have left their secure congregations and walked the streets of GFC Report Essay, Albany, Georgia, with us. They have gone down the highways of the South on tortuous rides for freedom. Yes, they have gone to jail with us. Dissertation Introduction. Some have been dismissed from their churches, have lost the GFC Report, support of employee recognition, their bishops and Essay, fellow ministers. But they have acted in the faith that right defeated is stronger than evil triumphant.

Their witness has been the spiritual salt that has preserved the true meaning of the germany inflation, gospel in Essay, these troubled times. They have carved a tunnel of hope through the dark mountain of disappointment. I hope the church as a whole will meet the challenge of this decisive hour. But even if the church does not come to crisis, the aid of justice, I have no despair about the future. I have no fear about the outcome of GFC Report Essay, our struggle in Birmingham, even if our motives are at present misunderstood. We will reach the goal of freedom in Birmingham and all over the nation, because the goal of America is freedom. Abused and scorned though we may be, our destiny is tied up with America's destiny. Before the dissertation introduction, pilgrims landed at Plymouth, we were here. Before the pen of Jefferson etched the majestic words of the Declaration of Independence across the pages of history, we were here. For more than two centuries our forebears labored in this country without wages; they made cotton king; they built the homes of their masters while suffering gross injustice and shameful humiliation -and yet out of a bottomless vitality they continued to thrive and develop.

If the inexpressible cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. We will win our freedom because the GFC Report, sacred heritage of our nation and weimar germany inflation, the eternal will of God are embodied in our echoing demands. Before closing I feel impelled to mention one other point in your statement that has troubled me profoundly. GFC Report Essay. You warmly commended the example, Birmingham police force for keeping order and GFC Report Essay, preventing violence. I doubt that you would have so warmly commended the police force if you had seen its dogs sinking their teeth into unarmed, nonviolent Negroes. I doubt that you would so quickly commend the policemen if you were to observe their ugly and inhumane treatment of Negroes here in the city jail; if you were to watch them push and germany inflation, curse old Negro women and young Negro girls; if you were to see them slap and kick old Negro men and young boys; if you were to observe them, as they did on two occasions, refuse to GFC Report, give us food because we wanted to sing our grace together. I cannot join you in your praise of the Birmingham police department. It is true that the Correlation between Essay, police have exercised a degree of GFC Report, discipline in handling the manchuria, demonstrators. GFC Report Essay. In this sense they have conducted themselves rather nonviolently in public. But for what purpose?

To preserve the evil system of segregation. Over the past few years I have consistently preached that nonviolence demands that the means we use must be as pure as the of nigger, ends we seek. I have tried to make clear that it is wrong to GFC Report, use immoral means to attain moral ends. But now I must affirm that it is just as wrong, or perhaps even more so, to use moral means to preserve immoral ends. Perhaps Mr. Connor and his policemen have been rather nonviolent in public, as was Chief Pritchett in Albany, Georgia, but they have used the moral means of nonviolence to maintain the immoral end of employee recognition speech example, racial injustice. GFC Report. As T. S. Eliot has said: The last temptation is the greatest treason: To do the origins, right deed for GFC Report Essay the wrong reason. I wish you had commended the Negro sit inners and demonstrators of Birmingham for their sublime courage, their willingness to suffer and their amazing discipline in the midst of great provocation.

One day the South will recognize its real heroes. They will be the dissertation introduction example, James Merediths, with the noble sense of Essay, purpose that enables them to origins, face jeering and Essay, hostile mobs, and with the agonizing loneliness that characterizes the life of the crisis, pioneer. They will be old, oppressed, battered Negro women, symbolized in a seventy two year old woman in Montgomery, Alabama, who rose up with a sense of dignity and with her people decided not to GFC Report, ride segregated buses, and who responded with ungrammatical profundity to one who inquired about her weariness: My feets is tired, but my soul is at rest. They will be the young high school and college students, the young ministers of the gospel and weimar germany inflation, a host of their elders, courageously and nonviolently sitting in at lunch counters and willingly going to jail for Essay conscience' sake. One day the South will know that when these disinherited children of God sat down at lunch counters, they were in reality standing up for what is best in the American dream and for the most sacred values in example, our Judaeo Christian heritage, thereby bringing our nation back to those great wells of democracy which were dug deep by GFC Report, the founding fathers in their formulation of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Never before have I written so long a letter. I'm afraid it is much too long to take your precious time. I can assure you that it would have been much shorter if I had been writing from a comfortable desk, but what else can one do when he is alone in a narrow jail cell, other than write long letters, think long thoughts and pray long prayers? If I have said anything in this letter that overstates the truth and indicates an unreasonable impatience, I beg you to forgive me. If I have said anything that understates the truth and of nigger, indicates my having a patience that allows me to GFC Report, settle for anything less than brotherhood, I beg God to forgive me. I hope this letter finds you strong in the faith. I also hope that circumstances will soon make it possible for me to meet each of crisis, you, not as an integrationist or a civil-rights leader but as a fellow clergyman and GFC Report, a Christian brother.

Let us all hope that the dark clouds of racial prejudice will soon pass away and the deep fog of misunderstanding will be lifted from our fear drenched communities, and in some not too distant tomorrow the radiant stars of love and brotherhood will shine over Correlation between Health, our great nation with all their scintillating beauty. Yours for the cause of Peace and Brotherhood, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Buy Cheap Essay Uk - United States global financial crisis - UK Essays

Write My Paper Apa Style - The Causes and On Going Effects of the Global Financial Crisis

Chapter 4: Sample Personal Statements and Application Essays. As a graduate student taking fiction writing workshops many moons ago, I recall what was most motivating to GFC Report, me as a creative writer. It wasn’t the reading of published or award-winning work, and it wasn’t the Correlation between Health Essay examples, classroom critique given on Essay high from the manchuria crisis, professor nor the scribble from my classmates on my manuscripts. All these things were helpful and valuable, but nothing motivated me more than comparing my fiction to the work of my peers. As I read their work carefully, both objectively and subjectively, I found myself thinking at times that I was sure I could write better than the others around me at the seminar table—then I’d read an artful, poignant story that made me wonder whether I could ever even compete.

Perhaps somewhere between these two attitudes is the Essay, most profitable approach when studying the work of your peers. In critiquing the work of employee recognition example, others who essentially represent your competition, you should take a respectful stance both critical and kind, just as selection committee members are likely to do. The sample essays in this chapter represent personal stories that are intriguing, diverse, complex, honest, and humanizing. These samples present opportunities for you to study, admire, question, emulate, reject, and—most importantly—consider how to present the best, truest, most effective picture of GFC Report Essay, yourself, carefully refined for the eyes of others. Websites with sample personal statements abound. Here are two: Below is a pdf link to personal statements and application essays representing strong efforts by students applying for both undergraduate and graduate opportunities. Origins? These ten essays have one thing in GFC Report common: They were all written by Correlation and Poverty students under the constraint of the GFC Report, essay being 1-2 pages due to the target program’s explicit instructions.

In such circumstances, writers must attend carefully to the essay prompt (sometimes as simple as “Write a one-page summary of your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study”) and recognize that evaluators tend to judge these essays on the same fundamental principles, as follows: First, you are typically expected to provide a window into Correlation between Mental Health and Poverty examples your personal motivations, offer a summary of your field, your research, or your background, set some long-term goals, and note specific interest in the program to which you are applying. Second, you are expected to provide some personal detail and to communicate effectively and efficiently. Failure to do so can greatly limit your chances of acceptance. Good writers accomplish these tasks by immediately establishing each paragraph’s topic and maintaining paragraph unity, by using concrete, personal examples to demonstrate their points, and by GFC Report not prolonging the macbeth act 4, ending of the essay needlessly.

Also, good writers study the target opportunity as carefully as they can, seeking to become an “insider,” perhaps even communicating with a professor they would like to work with at the target program, and tailoring the Essay, material accordingly so that evaluators can gauge the sincerity of origins of nigger, their interest. In the GFC Report Essay, pdf link below, the first two one-page statements written by dissertation introduction students in the geological sciences are interesting to compare to each other. Despite their different areas of research specialization within the same field, both writers demonstrate a good deal of GFC Report Essay, scientific fluency and kinship with their target programs. The short essay by a geography student applying to an internship program opens with the writer admitting that she previously had a limited view of geography, then describing how a course changed her way of thinking so that she came to understand geography as a “balance of physical, social, and cultural studies.” Despite her limited experience, she shows that she has aspirations of joining the Peace Corps or obtaining a law degree, and her final paragraph links her interests directly to the internship program to which she is applying. Materials Sciences Student Sample. For the sample from materials sciences, directed at an internal fellowship, the one-page essay has an especially difficult task: The writer must persuade those who already know him (and thus know both his strengths and limitations) that he is worthy of weimar germany inflation, internal funds to GFC Report, help him continue his graduate education.

He attempts this by first citing the weimar, specific goal of his research group, followed by a brief summary of the Essay, literature related to between Mental and Poverty examples, this topic, then ending with a summary of his own research and GFC Report Essay lab experience. The student applying for the Teach for example, America program, which recruits recent college graduates to teach for GFC Report Essay, two years in underprivileged urban and rural public schools, knows that she must convince readers of her suitability to such a demanding commitment, and she has just two short essays with which to do so. She successfully achieves this through examples related to Mental and Poverty examples, service mission work that she completed in GFC Report Ecuador before entering college. The sample essay by macbeth act 4 a neuroscience student opens with narrative technique, telling an affecting story about GFC Report working in a lab at the University of Pittsburgh. Example? Thus we are introduced to one of the motivating forces behind her interest in neuroscience.

Later paragraphs cite three undergraduate research experiences and GFC Report Essay her interest in the linked sciences of employee recognition example, disease: immunology, biochemistry, genetics, and pathology. Medieval Literature Student Sample. This sample essay immerses us in detail about medieval literature throughout, eventually citing several Irish medieval manuscripts. With these examples and others, we are convinced that this student truly does see medieval literature as a “passion,” as she claims in her first sentence. Later, the writer repeatedly cites two professors and “mentors” whom she has already met, noting how they have shaped her highly specific academic goals, and GFC Report tying her almost headlong approach directly to the National University of Ireland at Maynooth, where she will have flexibility in designing her own program. Beinecke Scholarship Student Sample. The Beinecke Scholarship essay is written by a junior faced with stiff competition from a program that awards $34,000 towards senior year and origins of nigger graduate school. GFC Report Essay? This student takes an employee recognition speech interesting theme-based approach and Essay projects forward toward graduate school with confidence.

This writer’s sense of self-definition is particularly strong, and her personal story compelling. Having witnessed repeated instances of injustice in her own life, the writer describes in dissertation example her final paragraphs how these experiences have led to her proposed senior thesis research and her goal of becoming a policy analyst for the government’s Department of GFC Report, Education. Written during a height of US involvement in of nigger Iraq, this essay manages the intriguing challenge of how a member of the military can make an effective case for on-line graduate study. The obvious need here, especially for an Air Force pilot of seven years, is to GFC Report Essay, keep the focus on academic interests rather than, say, battle successes and the number of dissertation introduction, missions flown. An additional challenge is to use military experience and vocabulary in a way that is not obscure nor off-putting to academic selection committee members. To address these challenges, this writer intertwines his literacy in matters both military and academic, keeping focus on applications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), his chosen field of graduate study. Engineer Applying to a Master’s Program Sample.

This example shows that even for an engineer with years of GFC Report Essay, experience in Mental Essay examples the field, the fundamentals of personal essay writing remain the same. This statement opens with the engineer describing a formative experience—visiting a meat packaging plant as a teenager—that influenced the writer to GFC Report, work in the health and safety field. Macbeth Act 4? Now, as the writer prepares to advance his education while remaining a full-time safety engineer, he proves that he is GFC Report, capable by detailing examples that show his record of personal and professional success. Weimar Inflation? Especially noteworthy is his partnering with a government agency to GFC Report Essay, help protect workers from dust exposures, and employee recognition speech example he ties his extensive work experience directly to his goal of becoming a Certified Industrial Hygienist. Frequently, graduate school or scholarship applications provide an option or requirement for you to GFC Report Essay, submit a resume to complement your other written material.

The two sample resumes provided in the link below offer good examples of what graduate schools and scholarship committees look for in a resume (or “curriculum vitae,” which is recognition, typically a lengthier resume with an academic and research focus). The writer of the short sample resume in the pdf below wisely excludes the usual “Objective” section (needless for a graduate application) and focuses instead on GFC Report Essay his education. Note how he briefly discusses his thesis research and lists his key courses—information he hopes will be of special interest to manchuria, the selection committee. GFC Report Essay? With little meaningful work experience in origins the field, the writer simply summarizes his experience briefly and GFC Report Essay lists activities, some of which relate to origins of nigger, his field of study. Standing alone, this resume will not help the student rise above other applicants, some of whom are bound to have paid work experience in the field. However, it will be helpful to the application, particularly when joined with the GFC Report Essay, student’s corresponding personal statement. Overview of Lengthy Sample Resume (Curriculum Vitae) With curriculum vitae tailored to graduate school or scholarships, the category headings can be determined both by the writer’s strengths and by the selectors’ needs. Thus, the sample three-page curriculum vitae in the pdf below focuses on languages, international experience, and leadership positions.

Note how the writer effectively uses subcategories to macbeth act 4, underscore a diversity of experience, ranging from political involvement to research. She describes volunteer positions as thoroughly as one would describe a job. Also, she uses various formatting strategies, including ample white space, selective indentation, and boldface of parallel headings to allow for easy visual scanning of her credentials. Clearly, this student has a lot of offer in her chosen field of political science. The lengthy sample essays in the pdf link below showcase writers who, to varying degrees, took chances or simply reached higher. Not only did these writers compose lengthy essays (still within prescribed word-count limits), but in many cases they did something bold with content, form, or personality. In these samples, length can readily be justified by the fact that these are writers who don’t necessarily fall into “typical” student categories but nevertheless are applying to graduate programs or for scholarships. To be competitive, these writers decided to GFC Report, stand out by telling their stories in a way that they hoped would set them apart from, and above, the crowd. A common thread linking these diverse writers is their obvious confidence that: their essays matter to the selection committee, and their essays will be both noticeable and noticed.

Overview of Lengthy Essay Samples. Mechanical Engineering Student Sample. In the first sample essay from mechanical engineering, what stands out immediately are the length and the photographs. In this case, the student was applying for an engineering scholarship, so he was given room to flesh out technical material as well as address issues such as personal motivations one would expect to macbeth act 4, read in GFC Report Essay a personal statement. Much of the essay is given to a discussion of his thesis work, which involves the examination of “the propagation of germany inflation, a flame in a small glass tube.” The figures depict the GFC Report Essay, experimental work and represent the success of preliminary thesis results, visually indicating the likely point at which the flame reached detonation.

The three-page personal statement by the liberal arts student is origins, interesting in that it is often intentionally abstract and a bit philosophical. This student attended a small liberal arts school that promotes a “Think, Evolve, Act” theme to its students, and this student reflects on this theme and embraces it in his own life from the beginning of the essay. In his curriculum, he has taken a course on Gandhi and Nonviolence, studied abroad in Belgium, and self-designed a program of Essay, “Peace and Conflict Studies with an example emphasis in Technological Revolution.” He has also taken a ten-day service learning trip to Costa Rica, studied at Essay the Institute of Gandhian Studies in India, served part-time as an employee recognition speech assistant to a member of the European Parliament, and written a paper entitled “A Knowledge-Based Society and the Digital Divide.” Meanwhile, he plans to graduate with distinction in both of his majors. In jazz terms, this student certainly does seem to have the GFC Report Essay, chops. One way to get a sense of the daring of this personal statement, written by a student who aims to study film at dissertation Columbia University, is GFC Report, simply to consider the employee speech example, allusions he makes throughout his statement. With neither apology nor obvious humility, this writer makes references to Steven Spielberg, Woody Allen, Jean-Luc Godard, Jean Vigo, Terrence Malick, and David Gordon Green. Further, this writer takes the unusual step of GFC Report, using section headings in speech his personal statement, including, on his first page “Poetry,” “Plastics,” and “Children.” But no matter how creative this writer is, of course, we must ultimately judge him on his evidenced ability as a filmmaker. In that regard, he showcases his ease with talking about GFC Report films and directors, posits an analogy about student filmmaking (“directing your own material is like parenting”), and discusses the success of his nineteen-minute senior project, “Burying Dvorak”—a film he promoted by taking a year off after graduation, successfully landing it in crisis more than 20 film festivals. GFC Report? As he closes his essay, he makes a specific pitch for Columbia University, where he hopes to continue “to discover my own voice, my own poetry.”

Biological Science Student Sample. For the lengthy sample essay from the student in biological science, the extensive length and scientific depth are necessary because the student is applying for weimar, the highly competitive STAR Fellowship. The STAR (Science to Achieve Results) program offers graduate fellowships through the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), funding several years of Essay, study. Given the competitiveness of the process and the EPA’s mission of environmental protection, it is Correlation Mental and Poverty, vital that this student presents a viable, environmentally important project in a persuasive, professional manner. To achieve this, the writer successfully approaches the essay as she would a thesis proposal, using science-related section heads, providing original figures and data, focusing heavily on future research goals, and essentially performing a literature review, citing 19 sources ranging from GFC Report, basic textbooks to refereed journals. The result is a powerful essay with scientific depth.

Sample essays for professional school—written by students applying for business, law, or medical school—are abundant online, and they also can be highly specialized. Many medical schools require two separate applications: one directly to the target school itself and one through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS), both of which usually require essays. Both law and business schools also often require multiple essays of manchuria crisis, their applicants, with questions ranging from GFC Report Essay, details about your personal background to questions asking you to write an weimar inflation essay exploring a controversial issue. Therefore, I provide just a few samples of professional essays here in the pdf link below, referring you to online sites in the “Self-Study” box below for further study and GFC Report Essay targeted samples. For students applying to example, professional schools who desire further advice and samples, I do recommend three books throughout this manual, all available for purchase online: In addition to these books all having a well-established and positive reputation, they offer insights from the admissions officers themselves at professional programs, thus giving readers an GFC Report Essay inside track as to what will be expected of them in both the application essays and the overall application process. With each of these books costing less than the price of most professional school application fees, they’re all well worth the investment. Overview of origins, Professional Essay Samples.

The sample essay from GFC Report, a pharmacy student was written during the student’s sophomore year and macbeth act 4 before she had experience in the field. Therefore, she chose to GFC Report, highlight her attitude towards and seriousness about her future path of study. She also discusses pre-pharmacy courses she has already completed and stresses her academic success. The student applying to law school to study environmental law immediately persuades readers of his commitment by employee speech example telling a personal story of how environmental law affected his family business. He also traces his educational path from community college to a bachelor’s program, where he completed a technical senior thesis with ties to a government agency. Essay? With law schools just as interested in recruiting students with a diverse background and Mental examples life experience as they are with seeking pre-law majors, this student builds a strong case for Essay, himself as a candidate in just one page. The two business application essays, written by inflation the same applicant, are in GFC Report Essay response to questions posed by an MBA program, which is especially interested in how candidates take risks and overcome challenges.

The writer handles the first question, which allows for introduction example, one page to describe a personal risk and its impact, by vividly recounting a life-changing 3500-mile bike trip he took across the US with his brother at the age of 21. Essay? The second essay gives applicants two pages to describe a challenging team experience and their contributions to its success. Here, the origins, writer has the advantage of GFC Report, having already worked in business for a few years after completing his bachelor’s degree, so he wisely turns to his most successful team experience at his company, where he was a project leader. Short Medical School Student Sample. With medical school applications sometimes asking very focused questions with short answer responses, this student uses the small amount of Correlation Mental and Poverty Essay examples, space allotted to GFC Report, explain why she’s applying to med school by describing how she applied creative thinking to working with a disabled patient in a clinic.

Here we recognize that the writer has the sensibility to respond individually to her future patients with respect. For advice specific to writing essays for professional school, turn to targeted websites such as these: